Buying a new home presents excitement, curiosity, and a little anxiety. With Bates Homes, all buyers are in good hands. The Bates Homes’ Buyer’s Experience has evolved over time to create a homebuying journey that is efficient, transparent, and fun. At Prescott Ranch, you will have the support of a premier sales team and the peace-of-mind knowing each step along the way.
Prescott Ranch has proven to be a popular destination, so we have a few simple steps to help you find the perfect home and get well on your way to ownership. Let’s take a look at the Bates Homes’ Buyer’s Experience at Prescott Ranch.
- Sign up for our Interested Buyers email list.
- Our Sales Team will contact you to answer any questions and schedule a personal tour.
- Take a Tour. Learn about the floorplans, community design, and all the wonderful reasons to live at Prescott Ranch.
- Meet with a Preferred Lender so you can obtain pre-approval and register on our Priority Buyers List. We reach out to the Priority List (in order) each time a home becomes available.
- Choose your floorplan and homesite. Then, complete a formal purchase agreement.
- Now the fun part begins… designing your new home. You will meet with an options coordinator to select the finishes, including countertops, flooring, lighting, and more.
- Review the progress of your home. During the construction process, you will be invited to a frame walk when electrical and plumbing have been installed. Upon completion, our customer care representative will invite you to a final walk and show you all the features of your new home and explain the functions and maintenance.
- It’s closing time! When the final documents are ready, you will schedule a signing appointment and confirm final loan approval with your lender who will fund your loan. After funding, the title company will confirm the recording of the deed in your name and your sales consultant will present you the keys. Congratulations and welcome to the Bates Homes family.
- As a Bates Homes homeowner, you will have continued support. Our Homeowner’s Center is open online 24/7. We also provide a Warranty Booklet with excellent information on the features of your home and tips on maintaining it for years to come.